Spinach, Fresh Mint and Feta Pasta

20:04:00 Unknown 0 Comments


This pasta recipe was introduced to me by my aunt, and I have been obsessed with making it ever since. I am already planning on having it again next week. The great thing about it is just how quick and inexpensive it is but then with insane flavour. Sure it is summery and it's autumn now, but I am going to hang on to the summer feeling as long as I can. Try this recipe; I promise the "sauce" cooks in the time it takes to cook the pasta. It is zing, fresh and so friggin tasty. Excuse my French.




Ingredients Serve 4-5

500g pasta
1 large handful of fresh mint, roughly chopped 
150g spinach 
1 yellow onion
3 cloves of garlic
280g of feta 
olive oil 
salt and pepper 

Preparation

Finely chop the garlic and onion. 
On a medium high heat, add a generous amount of olive oil. 
Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened and golden. 
Add the spinach and cook through. 
Fold in the fresh herbs and season with salt and pepper. 
Just before serving crumble on the feta cheese. 
Enjoy! 

You Might Also Like